SharePoint Intranet - Guide Dogs NSW/ACT
Guide Dogs needed their SharePoint intranet site updated to:
- Improve the ‘look and feel’ of the site so that it is more engaging for people to use and more effectively reflects their brand, values, strategic goals and operational plan.
- Improve the site’s functionality so that it promotes collaboration and is a more effective form of communication for the Guide Dogs workforce.
- Improve navigation to enable staff to more easily find the most current information.
Their SharePoint site was updated by Spatial Design and Spatial Intelligence to:
- Have a more engaging and modern ‘look and feel’ that relects the Guide Dogs branding
- Simplify and enhance site navigation
- Display a rotating banner to highlight latest staff news
- Display a rotating noticeboard to hightight important Guide Dogs activities
- Have a live chat feed where employees can post, reply and like
For more details please use our 'Contact us' page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org